[ the next message is only photo of the flyer. It's kinda blurry and not all the dates are readable - Genos' phone is neither best of it's kind nor new. But most of the roadplan for April can be deciphered. Looks like at least two events a week happen in that park. ]
[Wow, it's a bit blurry, but Sheryl can at least decipher some of the dates.
Two minutes later, Genos will receive a photo of a neatly handwritten note that's held up by manicured fingers. "Thank you for your hard work! I don't do this kind of service often, but take it with pride, okay? <3 -- Sheryl"
[ He blinks at the photo. Never something like this occurred to him before. Why would someone write a note and then send photo of it, instead of just writing the reply...oh.
Voicemail
no subject
You rang?
no subject
[ Duh, I think she knows that already, dummy. ]
no subject
[straight to the point]
What is it?
no subject
I just wanted to apologize for the other day.
no subject
[...]
Ohhh, you're talking about my age, aren't you? That's alright, you didn't know!
no subject
no subject
At least you're not some suspicious, grizzly-looking figure in the 50's!
no subject
Anyway, you seemed like you were mad at me for it, so I wanted to say sorry.
no subject
[She chuckles under her breath]
That's very sweet of you, Bandou. Not everyone owns up to their mistakes like you, soooo I guess this means you're forgiven.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
[ufufufu]
I mean, I know I'm irresistible to look at but...
no subject
[ Damnit. I mean, he was gonna try not to, cause she is underage and all. But now he's not even allowed to once she turns 18? Damnit! ]
Ah...y-yeah okay.
no subject
[So cheerfully said at that. Is she joking? Is she serious? The world may never know!]
no subject
No, no I won't! I promise!!
no subject
[Here, have some jovial laughter from Sheryl's end.
This woman is a devil.]no subject
no subject
[8)]
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
[ But she'll probably hear him huff. ]
Fine, yeah. You'll see.
no subject
I expect good results out of this.
4/9 very early morning
[ he sends the location link ]
no subject
no subject
[ So by the elimination, the dates not taken are free to use ]
no subject
you're still getting something nice for your efforts. it's the least i can do!
no subject
no subject
Two minutes later, Genos will receive a photo of a neatly handwritten note that's held up by manicured fingers. "Thank you for your hard work! I don't do this kind of service often, but take it with pride, okay? <3 -- Sheryl"
And underneath that is a chibi drawing of him.]
no subject
It's the chibi, isn't it? ]
I appreciate it.
I had no idea you can draw
no subject
isn't it cute? ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
no subject
no subject
no subject
But if I say it's not, then I lie, and might sting my god.
Truly, no good path to choose.
no subject
i'm not going to make fun of you for thinking it's cute \(=O=)/
no subject
I appreciate that.
no subject
[no Sheryl, you're only about 60% merciful]